Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Save a Life, Become a Donor

I realize that I have not updated this in a really long time but I finally have something really important to share.  Most of you are aware that my sweet little nephew Vince was born with kidney damage.  You can see a lot of his story at "Our Priceless Moments."  His mom was going to give him one of her kidneys and we recently found out that he has an antibody that will most likely cause him to reject her kidney.  His aunt Shelli was tested and they found the same antibody. 

Vince needs someone to be his hero.  They are looking for a donor between the ages of 18-35 with a blood type of A or O.  The donor needs to be under 5'7" and have a body mass index under 30.  If you fit this description and would like more information, please contact me.   

No comments: