Monday, November 15, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Bryce and I decided to go on a date on Saturday.  Payton had to be at a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's at noon.  So we took her to the party and had lunch at Zupas (I'm an addict). After lunch we decided to do some a little bit of Christmas shopping.  We were on such a roll that we had Corbin come pick Payton up and were able to FINISH (that's right folks, I said finish) our shopping.  I am thrilled.  I am so looking forward to enjoying the holidays without having to shop in the snow and cold.  Here's something else I'm really looking forward to, courtesy of my fabulous husband:

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay - first I also love Zupa's and second, I am so jealous that your Christmas shopping is done. I have barely started. The ring is absolutely gorgeous - what a sweet husband you have. Also, I love that you have come back to blogging:)

Allison Holt said...

I am also very jealous that you have your shopping done... I haven't even started grated I don't have any kids to shop for. I also LOVE Zupa's we go there every time Jen and Derek come down.

Michelle said...

Sounds like we need to make a girls trip to Zupas. We should invite all the girls in your family and all the girls in mine. We could make a weekend of it!

Toni said...

Alright, you gotta take me to this Zupa's next time we come down. I'm always up for good food! Your ring is beautiful I can't wait to see it in person.

Arfmann Family said...

Lucky girl! Yes, lets Zupa soon! We are going to temple square to see the lights on my B-day with Allison and Greg and Tash and Maybe Jen's family. Wanna come?